Transforming education so that education can transform Brazil. This is the goal of FALCONI Educação, an education initiative that aims at optimizing the management of Elementary/High School and Higher Education institutions in the public and private sectors.
We are the only consultancy company to provide clients with an exclusive portfolio based on three decades of management activities and significant results achieved alongside departments of education and NGOs, as well as public and private schools. Some of these cases have been compiled in a book titled Gestão para Resultados na Educação (Management for Results in Education), including improvements in educational indicators in the States of Pernambuco, Ceará and Minas Gerais.
We have a team of consultants with extensive experience in the segment, prepared to combine managerial and technical knowledge and to provide support to clients in improvement initiatives aimed at educational management. The FALCONI Educação initiative is led by Wilson Risolia, who worked as Secretary of Education of the State of Rio de Janeiro and raised – with FALCONI’s support – the Basic Education Development Index (Ideb) of the State for secondary-level education, thus moving the State from second-to-last to 4th place in the national ranking.
- FALCONI EDUCAÇÃO HAS A PORTFOLIO THAT CAN TRANSFORM EDUCATION:
- FALCONI Management Method: This method entails the implementation of traditional FALCONI solutions alongside specific languages and approaches for the educational segment. Thanks to the structuring of the management system, institutions were able to develop strategic, tactical and operational aspects for achieving better results in a sustainable way;
- Educational incentives: We provide assistance to departments of education in the definition and execution of award programs for results achieved by various educational agents – teachers and professors, students, school staff, managers, regional leaders and schools;
- Communication plan: In order to make educational policies successful, it is necessary to carry out a communication strategy that promotes the engagement of all parties involved. Therefore, we developed communication strategies, using appropriate contents and channels in order to reach several target audiences;
- PPPs and partnerships: We operate in the development of Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs), in addition to alternative, open-architecture partnerships – in accordance with the needs from each department of education;
- Priority education zones: We work alongside governments in the identification and suggestion of specific policies directed towards areas with a low educational performance and/or areas with a critical social-economic profile;
- Training structure: We set up the structure of preparatory and in-service training models for professionals working in educational networks. Moreover, we set up the structure and provide training sessions in management in order to generate results aimed at educational managers;
- Regulatory frameworks: We work alongside governments in the identification and suggestion of regulatory frameworks deemed necessary for the formalization of educational policies and the sustainability of the results;
- Information Technology: We develop improvement plans for existing system and/or provision plans for technological tools aimed at controlling and following up on results, so that accurate and reliable information can be obtained so decisions can be made;
- Financial Management: We provide technical knowledge in education and on capital markets in order to propose financial solutions that are in consonance with the needs of governments and education companies;
- Structural actions: Some measures are deemed essential and necessary for improving results. We work with solutions aimed at the structuring of standardized assessments, curriculum content and academic catch-up programs, among others.
FALCONI has customized solutions for every business. Find out how we can help you.